This competition has now ended!
Congratulations, Priyanka Ram (Twitter) for winning! A big THANK YOU to everyone that participated!
Terms and conditions
By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
I. How to enter the competition
- Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Social Media (Twitter/Facebook) and
- Share one of the articles on our page, or our home page on any of your social media platforms or on your blog.
II. The prize
One Amazon egift voucher of 25 £/$/EUR on any Amazon site (at your choice).
III. Details about the competition
- The promoter is AmazonPPC.com.
- The competition is open to anyone all over the world, except for anyone judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition will start on the 9th of July 2018. The closing date will be the 16th of July 2018.
- Winner will be chosen at random on the 16th of July 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Amazonppc.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting it to this page.
- Amazonppc.com reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Amazonppc.com reserves the right to cancel the prize, if the winner has provided inaccurate contact details, or has breached in any way these terms and conditions.